Latest Navratri jewellery collection online
Navratri is a festival celebrated with gusto and enthusiasm not just in Gujarat or India but all over the world. The festival is marked by nine nights and ten days of people worshipping Goddess Durga and enjoying garba and dandiya, the folk dances of Gujarat. Women along with men dress up in colorful chaniya-cholis and kediyus along with oxidized jewelry popularly known as Navratri jewellery.
Checkout various Navratri or garba jewellery collection you must own to look like a diva on all your garba nights.
- Navratri necklace : The longer and bulkier it is, the better a Navratri necklace looks, for this festival is all about wearing jewelry that makes all heads turn. You can go in for oxidized silver jewelry with mirror work, with colored strings or stones.
- Navratri bracelet : When you do a dance like dandiya or garba you want your hands to look beautiful. Bracelet is a broad bangle that comes with carvings, stone embellishments or colorful hangings and you can adjust it easily to fit your wrist.
- Navratri earrings : You will be spoilt for choice trying to pick Navratri earrings for yourself at Mirraw. Some of the popular designs in earrings are jhumkas, chandbalis, danglers and earrings that come with an ear chain or a kanauti.
- Navratri waist chain : These waist chains are also known as kamarband and they make your waist look gorgeous and hold your dupatta in place. You can go in for a thick or thin chain, depending upon your choice. Waist chains with pearl hangings and pom-poms matching the color of your chaniya-choli are trending these days.
- Navratri nose rings : Even if you don't have a nose piercing, you can always wear a clip-on nose pin in oxidized silver. A nose pin is a way to give your face a stunning Indian look.
Mirraw brings to you a gorgeous collection of Navratri jewellery and that too at reasonable prices.