92% OFFNewUSD 38.14USD 477.29
Supernet Sarees: The Attire for Fashionistas
Soft, silky, flowy net sarees are in vogue. Everyone in the B-Town, starting from the celebs to, the designers, to the models, are wearing these sarees that are sheer and look ultra-fashionable. The simple inclusion of one of these saris can augment the fashion-quotient of your closet. If you have always been an iconic lady who wants to incorporate these sarees then here is how you can use these sarees on different occasions
- Party Wear Net Sarees- These sarees have the sheerness of net and come with heavy thread, stone, sequin or applique work on them. These sarees are very high on the glam-factor. You can adorn any party-wear net saree with a sleeveless or halter-neck blouse to steal all the limelight.
- Fancy Supernet Sarees- These sarees are neither party-wears nor daily wears. They come with medium-sized borders and have a decent amount of embellishments over them. Wear these sarees to a family gathering and rule the day in style.
- Cotton Net Sarees- This variation of the supernet sarees is rather simple. The cotton-net sarees are perfect for casual occasions. They exude a beautiful blend of modesty and are made with a minimalistic approach.
- Printed Net Sarees- Beautiful prints can instantly transform the look of any women. A fancy floral print can make you look very feminine and stylish. These sarees are your go-to wears for occasions like kid's birthdays.
- Plain Net Sarees with Borders- These are iconic sarees that will render your silhouette resplendent. You can choose from varying types of borders. A simple plain supernet saree can cast a spell if worn in the right fashion.
When it comes to draping a supernet saree, there isn't much choice as they have a sheerness that looks best when they are draped in a certain way. However, we have a few draping options that will go great with supernet sarees.
- The Traditional Pleated style- This is the favourite and by far the most popular type of saree draping. You can drape your supernet saree in this fashion for a conventional and beautiful look.
- The Non-Pleated Style- This fashion comprises of pinning the hem of the pallu to the blouse and let the sheerness of the saree enwrap you. This style looks astounding with a fabulous looking blouse.
- The Front Pallu Style- This traditional style of draping goes great with net sarees too. This style will render your countenance with a beautiful blend of modernity and urban touch, so much so that you will fall in love with yourself every time you behold your reflection in the mirror.
What is super net saree?The supernet is a fabric which is very elegant and delicate. Some of the best supernet fabrics are Fishnet, Tulle, Bobbinet and Filet net. The saree made out of this fabric needs extraordinary care while handling them. These sarees are the best blend of both traditional and modern looks. Solid color supernet sarees look great with a contrasting blouse and on the other hand, floral prints sarees can make women look very feminine and fashionable
Why supernet saree is popular among celebrity?Nowadays the supernet sarees are flaring the Bollywood industry. Top celebrates are giving much importance to these types of sarees from red carpet function to the upcoming movie event. The other reason why it is famous among celebrates is that this outfit is both casual and formal wear. They are very affordable.
How to choose a matching blouse for supernet sarees?When you decide to choose your perfect blouse for your supernet saree you need to be careful and be focused on the shades of both the fabric. The contrasting color blouse is trendy but sometimes wearing matching color blouses is also essential. Balance everything well to look elegant on every occasion.